- Have you ever wondered if the sensations of
intercourse would be better if you had a circumcision?
- Are you planning on getting circumcised as an
- There is a new Sexual Intercourse technique,
called Full Head Sex, that lets you test the sensations of not having a foreskin, before
you decide to get circumcised.
Summary of Test
- During regular intercourse, the foreskin of an
uncircumcised man moves up and down, preventing much direct contact between the glans and
his partner's vagina. This limits the amount of sensations that the uncircumcised
man can experience.
- Test what it feels like to not have a foreskin by trying Full Head Sex:
- Your partner helps you apply a strip of plastic medical tape
around the base of your penis.
- The tape holds back your foreskin during intercourse.
- You will feel the sensations of your entire glans
rubbing in and out of your partner's vagina.
- It is an incredible feeling, that ends in an explosive
- This test will help you decide whether to be
Details of Full Head Sex
Purchase the following items:
- Plastic Medical Tape - 1 inch wide, one brand is Transpore,
- Personal Lubricant - the liquid type (Use only if needed,
then use sparingly. Don't apply it to your head, as lubricant decreases the rubbing
sensations during intercourse. Saliva is better, as long as your partner doesn't
suffer from frequent vaginal infections.)
Do the following for practice:
- Practice putting on the tape. It takes some practice
to get the foreskin pushed back to the base of the penis, then putting on the tape within
catching any pubic hairs under the tape.
- Once you figure out how much tape is needed to go around
the base of your penis, with 1/2 inch of overlap, tear off a piece that is the right size,
then fold it over lengthwise. Save this piece of tape as a measurement guide, to be
able to quickly get the right amount of tape in the future.
Do the following before beginning foreplay:
- Tear off a piece of tape. To prevent injury to your
foreskin, remove some of the adhesive from the tape by applying it to a hairless part of
your body, such as the side of your belly. Do it a couple of times. Keep the
last 1/2 inch as sticky as possible though, as the part that overlaps won't stick
- Put the tape on your headboard.
Do the following before intercourse:
- After foreplay, when your penis is fully erect, push back
your foreskin all the way toward the base of your penis.
- Have your partner hold back your pubic hair, so that it
doesn't get caught in the tape.
- Apply the tape around the base of your penis, where the
foreskin is bunched together. Put the tape as far down as possible.
- If you have lost part of your full erection, have your
partner stroke you some before entering her.
- Enter your partner, and have intercourse, being careful not
to penetrate fully.
- Be patient. This technique probably won't feel good
the first couple of times. It takes some practice to get the tape on just right.
- By the third time, you should start feeling the incredible
sensations of Full Head Sex!
- After intercourse, remove the tape carefully and promptly,
trying not to injure your foreskin.
Who Experiences the Best
||Technique and Circumcision Status
- the best!
|Uncircumcised - using tape to hold back the
Full Head Sex!
||Circumcised as an adult using an optimal
||Circumcised as an infant
||Uncircumcised - keeps foreskin closed
||Uncircumcised - but keeps foreskin open all
of the time
||Circumcised as an adult using a sub-optimal
||Circumcised as an infant - then foreskin
The above table is based on anecdotal information, not
real evidence. The mission of the Male Sexual Wellspring Center is to promote
research to resolve these kinds of questions. Following are some details supporting
the above table.
|Technique and Circumcision Status
|Uncircumcised - using
tape to hold back the foreskin
||This is the best way to experience the
maximum level of sensations during sex. By being uncircumcised, the man still has
100% of the nerve endings on the foreskin. Plus, the man's glans is still sensitive,
as the foreskin has protected it from hardening.
|Circumcised as an
adult using an optimal technique
||Being circumcised as an adult may produce the
same result as using tape to hold back the foreskin. But, there are no studies of
men who have used tape, who are then circumcised. This
site is looking for men who are planning to have a circumcision. By
having them test tape beforehand, this question can be partially answered.
|Circumcised as an
||When an infant is circumcised at birth, the
foreskin is literally torn away from the glans. This toughens the glans, reducing
the sensations that it feels. In addition, the nerves of the foreskin are removed.
|Uncircumcised - keeps
foreskin closed otherwise
||This man's foreskin moves up and down during
intercourse, keeping the glans from much direct contact with his partner's vagina.
However, this man has the ability to use tape to experience outstanding sex. Plus,
before marriage, the uncircumcised man gets to enjoy a greater variety of masturbation
|Uncircumcised - but
keeps foreskin open all of the time
||It is rare for a European man to keep his
foreskin open. But, in America, where the majority of men are circumcised, some men
keep their foreskin open all the time. This will toughen the glans, so that
intercourse without tape will be fairly unsatisfying. In this case, if tape causes
problems, circumcision may be the best option. Note, keeping the foreskin open all
the time may cause a severe medical problem, if the lymphatic vessels become blocked.
|Circumcised as an
adult using a sub-optimal technique
||If an adult is considering circumcision, it
is important to pick a qualified surgeon. Otherwise, the quality of sex can
|Circumcised as an
infant, then foreskin restoration
||Once the man has been circumcised, the nerves
in the part of the foreskin that was removed are gone. The glans has also
toughened. Lengthening the foreskin will only decrease the quality of sex. As
it covers the corona (the rim of the glans) during sex, sensations will be
decreased. This is not recommended.
Questions to ask Surgeon
This section is not intended for men who have a serious
problem with their foreskin, such as balanitis, phimosis, etc. If you have a serious
problem, please consult your doctor.
This section is intended for men who are considering
having a circumcision, in order to increase the sensations that they experience during
- What are the potential risks and complications of being
circumcised as an adult? Are they greater at my age?
- Will the sensations of intercourse be similar after being
circumcised to what I experience now by taping back my foreskin?
- What circumcision technique to you prefer for adults?
- What part of the foreskin do you typically remove?
- Describe the surgery itself, and the recovery period?
- How long after surgery before sex can resume?
- How noticeable is the scar after one month? After one
- How many adult circumcisions do you perform each
year? (This is a key question. If the surgeon doesn't perform at least five
per year, get a circumcision elsewhere.)
- Is there anything that you noticed about my foreskin, that
should influence my decision on whether to be circumcised?
Keywords & future topics:
Circumcision benefits. Advantages circumcision.
Benefits circumcision. Disadvantages circumcision. Circumcision issues.
Circumcision pros. Circumcision cons. Reasons circumcision.
Adult Circumcision -
The mission of the Male Sexual Wellspring Center is to
promote the study of how men can realize their maximum sexual fulfillment. The
center needs the following:
- Email from men sharing tips that they have learned to
improve their sexual fulfillment from sex with a female partner. This could include:
better tapes, better ways of using or applying tape, other ways to hold back the foreskin,
lubricants that don't decrease the rubbing sensations, etc.
- Email from men describing sex before and after
- Email from men with the completed Adult Circumcision
Research Study table copied in. This will be valuable in getting scientific research
- If completing the entire Research Study is too difficult,
then sending an email of just the Part 4 Summary section would still be helpful.
- Scientific Research under controlled conditions to test
various hypotheses. This step is very important in order to form valid conclusions.
Send email to MSWC@altavista.net.
If confidential, put "Confidential-Director MSWC" on the email header, and only
the Director of the Male Sexual Wellspring Center will read the contents.
Male Sexual Wellspring Center