Details of Full Head Sex
Purchase the following items:
- Plastic Medical Tape - 1 inch wide, one brand is Transpore,
- Personal Lubricant - the liquid type (Use only if needed,
then use sparingly. Don't apply it to your head, as lubricant decreases the rubbing
sensations during intercourse. Saliva is better, as long as your partner doesn't
suffer from frequent vaginal infections.)
Do the following for practice:
- Practice putting on the tape. It takes some practice
to get the foreskin pushed back to the base of the penis, then putting on the tape within
catching any pubic hairs under the tape.
- Once you figure out how much tape is needed to go around
the base of your penis, with 1/2 inch of overlap, tear off a piece that is the right size,
then fold it over lengthwise. Save this piece of tape as a measurement guide, to be
able to quickly get the right amount of tape in the future.
Do the following before beginning foreplay:
- Tear off a piece of tape. To prevent injury to your
foreskin, remove some of the adhesive from the tape by applying it to a hairless part of
your body, such as the side of your belly. Do it a couple of times. Keep the
last 1/2 inch as sticky as possible though, as the part that overlaps won't stick
- Put the tape on your headboard.
Do the following before intercourse:
- After foreplay, when your penis is fully erect, push back
your foreskin all the way toward the base of your penis.
- Have your partner hold back your pubic hair, so that it
doesn't get caught in the tape.
- Apply the tape around the base of your penis, where the
foreskin is bunched together. Put the tape as far down as possible.
- If you have lost part of your full erection, have your
partner stroke you some before entering her.
- Enter your partner, and have intercourse, being careful not
to penetrate fully.
- Be patient. This technique probably won't feel good
the first couple of times. It takes some practice to get the tape on just right.
- By the third time, you should start feeling the incredible
sensations of Full Head Sex!
- After intercourse, remove the tape carefully and promptly,
trying not to injure your foreskin.
Male Sexual Wellspring Center